Originally Posted by logcutter
The thing I don't get is people won't listen to Ray or even Phil Shoemaker after his post..Seems quite a few of you guys have "I" problems....Not eye but I.....

I am not a concrete cowboy and will challenge you or anyone else to time spent in the woods,not behind a counter/weekends or a vacation for hunting.

In all my years,I no what is BS and what is not,because I have done it year around..Chest thumping on the net is disgusting especially when quite a few think they know more than Ray and Phil,years younger living a completely different life,in a city,for the most part..

Hey,bash Ray or even Phil...Just shows your ignorance and lack of, what they have you will never have.

I have to drive 100 miles to get to a shooting range/Walmart/Costco or even a fast food restaurant like McDonald's..

Don't try and tell me about what woods life is like or hunting,yet I listen to guys like Ray and Phil,not weekend warriors.

Jayco

With all due respect, your all over the place here. I havent seen or heard anybody ever say a negative thing about Phil. I dont think you should lump him in with Ray on these issues.

Then this, which I find quite funny...
Originally Posted by logcutter

I am not a concrete cowboy and will challenge you or anyone else to time spent in the woods,not behind a counter/weekends or a vacation for hunting.

In all my years,I no what is BS and what is not,because I have done it year around..Chest thumping on the net is disgusting especially when quite a few think they know more than Ray and Phil,years younger living a completely different life,in a city,for the most part..

Its obvious that you dont "no" as much as you say you "no" and I almost detected a bit of "chest thumping" on your part grin

Whats most interesting is how much you sound like Ray himself, must be an Idaho thing. The grammar and punctuation is almost identical

Drummond