Good point.

I hope Ray does return, but it is surely odd to see a person accuse people ( not me, I have no beef with Ray) of running off another member, and would defend that run-off sole like they were hunting partners... and the truth is.... he has never spoken to ole Ray.

To Ray being run off, not my problem. But.....

Accusing other ELK HUNTERS here of not knowing how to clean the boots of Ray as far as hunting elk goes, I think said OP has a wire crossed somewhere. The general statement, and requests to "name names" of people who can fill the void Ray has left, seems odd to this Young hunter. I have only hunted elk 3 times ( 1 kill), so I don't even know what an elk looks like according to the OP's standards of judging my ELK intelligence.

Ya have to be able to filter the Chaf, but if you don't know enough to add your own filter, it is not the posters fault.....although the OP seems to feel only certain ELK hunters with decades of AGE are worthy of even posting replies.

It's all good information, how you choose to use it is your own responsibility.

It really is ashame, I never knew how deep Ray's troubles were until this post appeared, nor did I care.