I have no bone to pick with Ray. Beyond reading his posts over the years (which I always found to be entertaining, one way or the other), I have had zero contact with the man, and before today didn't really have any strong feelings about him, either positive or negative.

But I just finished reading the 6 page thread about the "cull" hunt he was offering over on AR (which you can read here ), and I must say that I didn't come away with the best impression of the man. He was offered good advice from many people on there, some of whom were just trying to help him stay out of trouble, and all Ray did was bury his head in the sand. According to Ray, it was everyone else's fault, a conspiracy to ruin his business, liable, slander, you name it. Even after it was made blatantly obviously to him that the hunt was illegal according to a plethora of various laws, he still said "Well, I could do the hunt and there's not much that could be done about it" (or words to that effect).

Judging from what I read, he is not someone I would do business with, nor is he someone I would look to for advice. I'm not saying he's not a nice guy, but after seeing his behavior on that thread I just wouldn't trust anything the man says. But that's just me.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan