I just read the G&A article touting (of course) the new GLock model 42 in 380. When they got around to listing this new firearms wieght, length, width, hieght etc. the first thing I did was to retreive my Compact 380 and 9mm's and quickly learned that this supposed 'mouse gun' is larger than other 380's like my P3AT and is large enough to be out of the running as a pocket gun. In fact, it is as large as many 9mm's on the market including my wifes PF-9.

So, my thinking is this: If I am going to carry a gun the same size as many 9mm pistols, it is going to BE a 9mm or a 40 S&W.
I am certainly not going to buy a 380 that is so big it requires a belt holster. If I have to carry a pistol in a holster with a cover garment, it is going to be at LEAST a 9mm, and probably a darned sight bigger than even that.

So, I am going to predict this one fails to get much penetration ion the market. What do you think?

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500