Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by safariman
[Having spent my whole proffesional life in sales.
Yeah, everyone knows you sold insurance. Probably whole or universal life policies that did nothing for the buyer but made you a tidy commission. I'm sure that you even said that they were an "investment". You probably never mentioned the lower commission term policies, which would have been better for them (but not you). I bet that many were sold to your fellow churchgoers, where you'd remind them that you were a "good Christian" and wouldn't steer them wrong. You're a joke!

Wow, you were way wrong again! I am shocked, I tell ya, just shocked! shocked grinActually, very little typical or standard life insurance products. Sold advanced financial products to affluent folks who were doing estate planning and protection plans. And, FWIW, I did not market to family or my church folks. Folks had to contact me such as via a referral etc.

So, you are way wrong, AGAIN! Surprise, surprise..... Better let the big hole you are digging alone for a while. And maybe keep the thread to the topic at hand of the usefulness and market of this particular pistol.

I don't mind at all when a person has a different viewpoint or opinion about something, especially a firearm. The free and open market will decide the fate of this one. I stated my opinion and have elaborated upon that.

To bring childish personal attacks into this thread and try to hijack it was Jr high level or less tactic's and immaturity.

Do you have something to add here that is based upon the facts of what the gun is, does, and where it fits into the market of pistols for sale? Maybe what it does better than something else in its class? If so, we would all welcome that including me. Stupid attempts to turn the conversation into a personal vendetta - and for what good reason I do not know - serves no good purpose in this or any other thread about a firearm or other gun and hunting related topic. Save them for some other venue. The personal attacks are not serving you well, and are a real PITA sideshow to what was being discussed by reasonable, knowledgeable adults with some background and knowledge on the subject at hand.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500