Originally Posted by rifle
9mm on the way...2015...the 42 was an Austrian joke on the US
.the 42/380 is very ammo sensitive....

Heard that too. I'll buy the first 9mm Glock that I can get my hands on if it's the same exact size as the little Model 42.

I've also heard that Glock was holding back on the release of the new little 9mm version, amid fears that it will kill their sales of the Glock 42. Like others here have mentioned, the Glockaholics will buy ANY new handgun Glock releases, regardless.

I've always kinda had a love / hate relationship with my Glocks, but I do own several.
First, they are ugly as sin and I just absolutely hate the look of any Polymer gun!
And they feel like a 2x4 riding in a high riding belt holster.
But I will agree they are one of the most reliable handguns on the market. Period! And I've never had any of my Glocks fail to feed or fire. Mine are also all very accurate handguns.
On the plus side, I'm also able to shoot all my Glocks really well, but they always point high for me.

But I LOVE 1911's and that's what I think of as the Ultimate carry package for Concealed Carry, and they point and shoot for me like an extension of my finger.

That being said, if I could only carry one handgun for defense of 2 legged and 4 legged creatures, for the rest of my life, it would without a doubt be my Glock 20 in 10mm.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~