I love my Sig P938 9mm, but it is carried in a backup capacity only except for rare instances. If I have to fly someplace and I cannot take a full size, or I go to a gun unfriendly city where discretion is really important and I can�t be leaving extra guns in a hotel room, I take the Sig. It has great sights that make it 25 yard capable, and with a couple of reloads it gives me a pretty decent comfort level that puts me ahead of where a late 80�s/early 90�s cop was with a .38 Special revolver and two speedloaders. It does take practice to get used to the manual of arms carried in a pocket. It is not as smooth as the J frame on the draw, but has too many other advantages to make that the deciding factor. I like getting ready for a fight with a firing grip on the gun and my thumb on the safety when nobody knows I have it!

Getting back to the topic, I would have figured the Glock 42 as a flop because it is too big for what you get in terms of power and capacity. Also, I would not want to be drawing the Glock out of a pocket in a panic situation given the ease of firing compared to the Sig with the manual safety or a �DAO type� gun such as the Kahr CM9 or the Kel-Tec. But, I gave up predicting what would be a flop in the marketplace. I figured the Taurus Judge for a flop, but now we have the Raging Judge and the Who Da Judge and the How Da Judge, and S&W went with the executive branch and the Governor. S&W also has the atrocious lock on revolvers and a bunch of companies have magazine disconnect safeties on guns, but people buy them. I also don�t get cowboy guns except for hunting, but they seem to be doing well.

P.S. I had Kel-Tec P11 that never malfunctioned. It did, however, rust whenever I carried it on my ankle when there was snow, slush or rainwater on the ground.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln