Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Understand your point completely.

And I agree.

I have to wonder how many guys that choose to pocket carry have ever tried to get that gun and effectively draw it from the pocket with there heart rate pimping, and someone "in their face".

Hmmm... I do not recall ever having my heart "pimping" wink grin

You are probably correct in the case of most folks, but for what it is worth (not much) I do practice my firearms draw and present to fire motions every day at least a little. When I am carrying my P3AT, which is rarely, and I am in an even slightly uncomfortable neighborhood or situation, I have my right hand in my right front pocket, and I already have a shooting grasp on the grip of the gun as I walk along, acting unconcerned but being situationally aware. You are 1000% correct that the little boogers can be hard to draw quickly without practice. I can have either my 1911 or my 380 ready to fire in well under one second from rest.

Ever tried getting that gun out of your pocket under stress, or being on the ground fighting. Or practice other than "range" conditions.

With your above approach, you're going to do one thing well..that's shoot yourself i. The leg.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell