Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

well then don't buy one, all the tiny 380's I have owned were junk, LCP, TCP, kahrs p380, all of them had one thing I really didn't like rack the slide to feed the first round and the feeding was very notchy. I suspect this is because the gun was so small.

Plus 1, from my POV.

I just can't see the need for the micro 380's & 9mm's.......all of the numerous ones I've shot, shoot for schitt & I place handling & shoot-ability above size & conceal-ability for Joe Citizen.

If I really feel the need for a pocket gun, which I do fairly frequently, then I will carry a J-frame S&W; it carries just fine in a front jeans pocket or various types of khaki or cargo type pants or shorts & IMO, has a much better trigger & is infinitely more shootable than any of the micro 380 or 9mm's.

I do, somewhat infrequently carry a G-26/27, in a holster & it's also a very usable & shootable sized package, but it is not a pocket gun & at about the same size, I don't think the new G-42 will be a pocket gun either.

If for some strange reason I might decide that I need to carry a 380 or a 9mm in a pocket, then it would have to be a jacket pocket & would be the size of a PPK or similar, or maybe the new Glock, but really, I don't think I will be buying one as, at least for me, it doesn't fill any need not already filled by something else done better.

But if I did want a new, shootable sized 380, then I would surely give it a try.

MM