Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Waders
My lingering criticism (of a gun I've never shot smile ) is why didn't they just chamber it for 9x19?

Because this way they can sell .380s to all the guys who really wanted 9mms. Then in a year or so they can release a 9mm and sell them to all the guys who bought .380s. They're selling twice as many guns this way.

yeah I do think that is what they did. it looks to me like they could easily put the 9mm in the same gun. I looked at that lc9 striker fired gun the other day. couple things I assume the metal finish is the same as they put on the LCP if it is, it sure as hell aint anywhere near close to what glock puts on their guns. it rubs off quite quickly. I would want a bi tone model if they offer it. The other is I didn't think the trigger was all that great still. The one I looked at I am left wondering why is it after all this time most companies still can't offer a trigger that is as good as glocks. give me a takeup and I don't care if its a tad heavy but a clean break really helps, glocks aren't perfect but they are better than all but the walther PPQ