I have a Kel Tec .380 that I call my dog shooter. It's nice and light and small and when loaded with Buffalo Bores it's ok in the performance department.

A couple of years ago we had a shooting here where a jealous husband shot his wife's lover, who was an attorney, with a .380 twice, once in the chest and once in the head at fairly close distance. Result....one dead attorney. That upped my opinion of the round but I only carry it when I don't think I will need it and it's a last minute add. Darn thing is ok in accuracy at about the 7-10 yard line. My EDC is a G27.

Any Glock, especially a new one will sell. Many of the ladies like that caliber and the reliability of a Glock will close the deal. As has been mentioned, a step up to a 9mm in this same format seems possible and probably.

However I wonder how it would compare to the G26/G27 that have that extra 11/10 rounds. Granted it would be thinner and lighter and perhaps that will cause the demand. I keep looking for a CC shooter that is as accurate, has the additional rounds, power, and the reliability of a G27. These mouse guns are fun but it you ever need to hit something at say 20+ yards many of them would be better served to empty the gun and then throw it at the bad guy.