Originally Posted by UPhiker
Originally Posted by safariman

That is all well and good, but you could have had any number of full powered 9x19's in the same sized package, or even smaller. Even some very accurate and reliable pistols in the 9x19 caliber and same size/weight range.

I still don't see a real market niche being filled here, and see quite the oposite.
Maybe that's what he wanted. Not everyone is as manly as you. It's meant for people who would otherwise get a P232, PK380, PPK/s or Bersa Thunder. You'd make a lousy gun salesman, since you think that everyone thinks like you. You have to listen to the customer and sell them what fits their needs.

You might be surprised at how many guns I have sold. Some of which I did not personally like. Worked at gun counters more than once, and many, many gun show tables. Oft times the gun show tables were for fully licensed pawn shops that had an over abundance of firearms at one time or another. You are dead wrong again, but this is not surprising.

Having spent my whole proffesional life in sales, sometimes I know we have to help a customer understand some pro's and con's about a product, too.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500