Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
No, I'm not a cop and never have been.

Wow...who'd a guessed? Thanks for the advice.

Hey, chief, hold on for a minute. Nowhere have I said anything that would cause anybody with any sense at all to read "advice to cops." I simply stated things I would do if I were a cop. And my disclaimer is really me doing some high tech bragging as I have always held an honest productive job and never been so useless that I had or even wanted to be a burden to the taxpayers. So what is wrong with what I had to say? If what I said was intended as advice to cops, where do you find fault?

Really, you are going to have to do better on your attempt to make me look foolish as you did a very poor job of it and you have a lot of hangers-on here that are depending on you to be their fearless leader and really come up with something great. I see that Dinky stood up as one of your followers which is not a surprise but Blew, I thought, was pretty much his own man up until a few months ago. Should you ever make a sharp right turn without signalling first there are going to be a bunch of these guys suffering from broken noses. Be careful.

So now how about playing the part of a mature adult, if possible, and point out the wrong statements? Your admirers just might profit from you doing that.

Carry on.

Okay, I can play that game.

If I "wuz" a dickhead with an axe to grind, I wouldn't get on the internet and sound like a little kid, crying because nobody is giving me enough attention. That's not advice...just what I wouldn't do.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.