Originally Posted by HugAJackass
Originally Posted by Harry M

OMG...is everyone here today going to make my case for me today?
Did you read what you just said?

It shows that you believe that YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE A POLICE STATE IF YOU GET PISSED OFF AND ALL

That's the problem if even police managers can all walk off and say screw you people, you do what we tell you to do and keep your pucking mouths shut.

You can't allow this, you can't have any local, state or federal police force thinking this is acceptable for criss sakes.

1. A higher educated police department won't think like this.

2. A higher compensated police department won't think like this.

3. A non union police department won't be allowed to believe we are bigger than those we serve and we will shut the place down to prove it.

Who are you? Michael Corleone..."do you know who I am"

laugh

Some astounding ignorance on display here. I feel like I need to stand and applaud! Wow!

Let's break this down...

It shows that you believe that YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CREATE A POLICE STATE IF YOU GET PISSED OFF AND ALL

I guess education hasn't taught you that typing in all caps doesn't make your case stronger. Rather, it makes you look more desperate. A sure sign of a failed premise.

Anyways, my scenario does nothing of the sort. It only demonstrates the depravity of man.

I've been to lots of places around the world with no organized law enforcement. Talk about lost liberty, you should check them out...

That's the problem if even police managers can all walk off and say screw you people,

But this is perfectly fine with any other job, right?

you do what we tell you to do and keep your pucking mouths shut.

You mean, you do what your elected officials, representing you, have told us to tell you to do.

1. A higher educated police department won't think like this.

2. A higher compensated police department won't think like this.

3. A non union police department won't be allowed to believe we are bigger than those we serve and we will shut the place down to prove it.

1. Wrong
2. Wrong
3. Public Unions are the devil.

Education and higher paychecks don't remove the depravity of man. Consider our Government. It's full of the highest educated, richly compensated people in the World. A lot of good that does...

Geeezzz Man...the wheels are coming off your wagon.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson