Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Aught6
I'm just wondering when "cops" are going to stop providing service to neighborhoods or certain homes that are dwelling places for azzholes. Give service to those that are deserving and let Darwin take care of the rest.

Notice how everyone rioted after OJ was acquitted.... me either.

Well that is a living fact in Josephine County Oregon...

Obama cut the O&C Funds, that this county and many other Oregon Counties had relied on for 50 plus years....

our county Sheriff's Office has gone from a budget of 15 million a year, down to around a million... there use to be 90 deputies on the Sheriff's Office... now there are TWO plus the Sheriff...
The budget for running the jail is pretty much gone...

its been going this way for 4 plus years...this county is the wild west, with criminals pretty much doing as they darn well please...

your house is broken into or your car, the sheriff's office will give you a sheet of paper to file a report on line, and then tell you they can't do a darn thing, even if you know who it is doing it...the police report is just a 'service' for your insurance company....

if you can actually get a sheriff's deputy to your home while it is happening, they can't even arrest the perp....they issue him a citation with a court date.. if he doesn't show up, they can't do anything about that either...they have no budget to detail anyone...

they keep bringing up tax referendums, but they keep getting voted down, because people don't want to have property taxes increase...

meth is rampant, both in use and distribution and manufacture, although heroine is even bigger over the past year...unemployment and welfare abuse is always high, but even moreso under the Obama Administration...

I had vandalism going on at my home for 4 nights in a row, and it was being caused by a neighbor who has plenty of money, but we think it is due to being a meth manufacturer....he's just a wacko...

The cops told me they couldn't do a thing about it even tho I knew who it was, and had seen him leaving his property at 4 in the morning and coming over to mine...

installed motion lights and when I him walking down his gravel driveway again at 4 Am and his electric gate opening, and then walking down my neighbor's gravel driveway, I stepped out of the darkness into the motion light, with an ADL Remington, and said out loud, that "Bob, You'd better get your ass out of here, before it gets some holes shot in it..."

he took off running back to his house and you could see his gate close.... he denied it was him, but not a darn thing has happened since that night....

so that is what life is like in a county with NO Police Force...

I'm glad I live in an isolated little neighborhood.. gets much worse....

In the last year I've had my fuel line cut on one vehicle with punks trying to drain the fuel out of it to go joy riding...when it was over at a friends house, when he borrowed it for a day..

another time I am sitting in my 4 Runner in broad day light, at the UPS parking lot.. I had received a call from a friend and since talking on the cell phone while driving is illegal in Oregon, I turned off the engine and took the phone call...
with me sitting right in the drivers seat, some 20 something head banger tries to break into the truck at 2 in the afternoon...he pissed his pants when he found out someone was in it....I pointed my finger at him like it was a gun, and he was so strung out he freaked and yelled don't shoot as he took off running...

I know plenty of people that have more adventures than that with the local criminals... and punk wannabes...

Yep, your SO should have a $15 trillion per year budget and 90k deputies.

So who are the women that you vaguely mentioned as not only fighting, but also defeating, meth?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn