Originally Posted by sbrmike
Holy cow!! Someone really wanted that extractor! It sold for $192.50 plus $4.99 Shipping! I may be be rich! Nope, I can get money anywhere; parts for parts!

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Damn, what in the hell!!!!! I had no idea that one would sell for that much... eek. The one I bought last month was just like that one... I think I paid $40.00 for it though..

You guys deserve an update. Funny thing eBay... This extractor had settled at $88 with 45 minutes left on the clock. I was waiting to jump at the end but got stuck in Yosemite with no internet access - forced to put a high cover in and leave and not watch it. I knew the bidding would take off, somebody really wanted that extractor I guess (as much as I did anyway). So/but I'm now the proud owner of a really expensive extractor, for my lowly shooter (hope it fits). The seller is also including a ring so that helps the pain a little. I've decided to keep my really nice Lyman 48 (or save for a trade anyway), at these rates it might be a chore to find another one down the road. smile