Yes he does, butthole. The fact remains he WROTE that about the kudu AND related it to me in person. So how many kudu have you shot? But nice dodge on all the bullshit you try to pass on as personal knowledge. The point of my cogent, well-reasoned post you seem to be enamored with, is not a contradiction but obviously you are to dense to capture. I know Craig personally and he sure as hell subscribes to the notion of high velocity on cats. Further, the folks I've quoted, (like Dr. Kevin Roberston & Sullivan to name three) I've also spoken with them on this and a variety of other subjects, so even to a wannabee like you, both EXPERIENCE and what they've WRITTEN, in BOOKS have been validated. So you keep posting and pasting, but ever wonder why, just about every poster here, a few with a dozen safaris or more under under their belts and or hunting, almost to a man recognize you are a the consummate ASS. On hunting leopard, the PH I hunt with (as in you know I've actually BEEN to Africa on safari) have discussed the issue of caliber many times and since I don't have a 243, I have discussed using a 257 Weatherby and he has no issue with this. So please continue to show your ass here on the forums. Everywhere you post people consider you a jerk. get a clue, ace. Oh, and I see you've added double rifle regulation to your repertoire and slightly changed your laughable answer of "heating" barrels to regulate by adding the use of "jigs". Close but no cigar.... lol

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”