Starman, you're so FOS wrapped up in chasing down quotes from the internet than to actually READ what I and others have posted on the subject, including Craig. Funny, but other than hunts he is being sponsored, every time there is a big time trophy to be taken for his collection, his caliber of choice IN REAL LIFE is either the 8MM REM MAG or a 300 or 340 Weatherby and I'm talking his quest for mountain Nyala and Argali Sheep to name just two, not to mention the fact he was just awarded the Weatherby Trophy for this year. Here's another hint for you stupid; you kinda have to use Weatherby rifles for at least a portion of your quest for this award. Once again ever notice that virtually EVERYONE on this forum dislikes you intensely? Why do you think that is? You might want to "google "sociopath" and then grab a mirror. Lastly, how many safaris have you been on? Go back to your basement.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”