Originally Posted by cooper57m
I went over to Rimfire Central Forums and saw some groups shot by V-22s. The reviews are that the action is real slick and high quality. The groups I saw were decent but didn't wow me. It seems that Vudoo will be willing to put in different triggers, barrels etc. The other variable is whether the guys who work there know all the nuance to cutting a quality chamber. A tuner could have benefited some of the groups that I saw. It will be interesting to see where this new action/rifle goes and how it does. It does seem that they are serious about what they are doing. That's always good.

Apparently they've sent rifles to Eleys (maybe Lapua) test facility and they are saying accuracy is on par with Anschutz. They put up some test targets and were rather impressive. We all know group/br shooting 22lr is largely about ammo and rifle tune. The Vudoo is obviously not meant as a bench rifle.

I love the fact that the magazines are huge. I can't stand the miniscule mags on rimfires and if they feed/function as well as I'm hearing, they are leaving every other .22 in the dust. Add in the fact you can swap bottom metal around, throw it in a chassis or swap stocks with your centerfire, and things just got real fun.

Yeah, it's expensive. It's a custom action with a premium bbl and custom magazines with a real stock and bottom metal and the modularity to do anything you want down the road. Is there any other platform that comes remotely close?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.