57m,

Funnier than fhuqk,that you THINK you "know" anything! If/when your "vast" "knowledge","experience" and "results" grants you opportunity to actually see/touch/shoot a Vudoo...be sure to chime in. Laughing!

You are doing "great".

Wow +P+.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

8mm,

Ain't your version of "means","abilities" and "comprehension"...never not fhuqking HILARIOUS?!? Congratulations?!?

The Drooling Bubble Wrap Gang never disappoints,in their amazingly long list of very WELL found Insecurities. Frost the cake and cite some of the Rimfires "you" "shoot". Extry Credit points awarded in advance,for the hilarity of corroborating same with pics. Dare ya'!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Kali Krew,

Schit has gotta be getting close and I'm curious to see how it unfolds for you. Did the whole outfit order Vudoo Hummers too?

Pard got into a herd of Otters the other day and slicked up a couple,but was Vudoo Sad and lamenting not schlepping a Franklin SPR 17 Whizzum,or JARD version of same to boot. He was RAR Humming.

The Franklin is a BAD Little Bitch.

[Linked Image]

The JARD certainly no slouch.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

They think they's KIDD's.(grin) AMT receiver here,though I prefer OEM pop cans.

[Linked Image]

Am thinking the Vudoo Hummers,will likely generate more interest than Paul and his Gang anticipate. While I dearly love my 77 Hummer and it's LW spout,along with them MacAmillion stock's abilities to fend abuse...it ain't gonna piss me off to rock 70MOA inclination on a 700 footprinted Hummer and I'm hoping Liljee spouts will be an option,as Dan has long got a scald on 17's and their bores. The Annie 1717D HB Hummer is a PEACH,but it hasn't the mettle nor metal,to run roughshod in all pursuits. CM just fhuqking simply sucks,for outright Utility.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Be curious to see about Vudoo Hummer mags and have zero doubt,the parcel will be fantastic as an absolute minimum. Nice to see someone who actually fhuqking shoots,design sumptin' for folks who do likewise...as it's never been tough to cypher who do and who don't.(grin)

Vudoo is on fhuqking FIRE!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."