'hound,

I'm not a Piston Guy and as a rule,am a fan of less reciprocating mass. The Franklin is piston driven...the Jard is straight blowback.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Ran nearly 600 MILS through the erector here,to test 100yd RTZ(holding the reticle .5MIL low on the "0" at bottom of bold circle. 29.1 Mils on the erector,grants a fair amount of opportunity.(grin)

[Linked Image]

17cal holes are deceivin'.

[Linked Image]

On the average,the JARD will out-Agg. the FrankenFhuqker,but it's nice to not fret something cookin' off,outta battery and lockin' lugs are never not soothin',when dealing with chamber pressures of the ilk.(grin) The choice is your's.

The Salvage B-Mags are EPIC pieces of fhuqking schit and as per their always,the 77 Rimfire Platforms are Skookum. Chop a 77/17 Whizzum to 20" and you got sumptin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My Hummers wear a 125yd zero and I'm at ease with a 200yd Krunchenticker 17 Whizzum zero,due both the velocity increase and sight height increase. Throw Beaver Dope in the ocular and one can thread needles,both near and far. Zero'd halfa Mil high at the 100yd line,reaps a 200yd zero and 300yds is but a (1) Mil correction...which don't seem very Rimfire-ish.(grin) KILLER platform,literally.

The 77-platforms perpetual bane,being both ring spacing and inclination...it is what it is and I don't Weigatinny. Hint.(grin)

Oh PS and by the way,Rem 597's suck ass too.

Laughing!....................

I reckon it only fair to add,that this where a guys wants to be,with a new platform. 'Nother 54 Annie 22LR,wearing Bob 25MOA extended 1913 rail,40MOA Horn's,10x MQ and a freshly confirmed 50yd zero...as of less than an hour ago. Hint.

38 Mils On Erector...For 48 Mils Total RINK

Even in today's tough weather,that's the 700yd line with Camp Run Bulker Federal AE's.

Just saying........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."