Shooting Clay Pigeons at the 500yd line with a Sporty Vudoo and 6x Fixed Fhuqker,will raise eyebrows...and sell a few rifles.(grin) Tough to do in a hurricane though.

With my current Lot of favored Vudoo Fodder,every (1) MPH of wind is a 9.5" shift in windage,so you gotta be able to call wind to within .5MPH,to stay in the berries. Add Real World shifts in atmospherics and it'll keep a guy on his toes. Chasing sub MOA targets at Halfa Thousand with a 6x Fixed Fhuqker,do ASSUREDLY sell merchandise. Seen it.(grin) Only grabbed 20,000rds of that Lot,so am limping along,as it'll go fast.

[Linked Image]

Went Retrostalgic yesterday and nabbed a Smith' '41 5.5" Heavy,because I thought it would make a nice Vudoo peecture companion for Chrome. Thinkin' I'll send it and The OLD School Marvel to Metalife,to work their Magic,in matching finishes(Nickel). HOPING the '41 will hang with The SNEAKY Marvel Unit One OLD School Bitch...but them Marvels just flat fhuqking SHOOT. Funny to whoop 'er out and put it on Lippy Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks. The Donor is better than a Hunnert years old and I almost nearly didn't toss a Wilson beavertail in the Old Gal,for that reason alone. I get by with a pistole.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm fair to middlin' on mags,as 41's eat outta the same trough as the 422's and 2206TGT.

[Linked Image]

Thinkin' I'll hold pat on the purty one. Poked a 12x Reupold on it for a while,to see if it'd hand with the Ransom 50yd Test target...and it sure as the fhuqk did.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Never had a Rimfire,prior to this thread.

Laughing!............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."