KchuntShoot,

Though admittedly as GREAT as I am,not even I...can gun wares until they are invented. Hint. Laughing!

Only in DUMB Fhuqk Land are all wares "equal" and you are a VERY "lucky" kchunt to yield enough Imagination and Pretend,to conjure Delusions of same. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You'll just haveta' pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Slow day here,having to unwrap mail and sort wares out. I ordered a FAKE McMillan(GB Terrain from RHR,in Woodland M5 S/A),exactly 10yrs ago and it just arrived! "Unfortunately",I've only 50+ REAL ones to extrapolate,with that decade of "wait". Laughing!

RHR is tough to whoop,for immediate satisfaction and delivery for under 8 Clams...do not suck. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ergo's are exceptional and follow the blueprint(s) I've etched.

[Linked Image]

Fit/finish might trouble them,who "do" as "much" as you,but I'll simply put dents,bruises and scritches in it. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It was a looonnnggggggggggg decade wait for PT&G Battle Whore M5 Stealth DBM's and I only got a "few"(give or take). The FAKE McMillan inlet agreed with same,if only because I tossed several into the saddle. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I hear through The Grapevine,that the 'lug inlet happens to be "forgiving". A James' lug floats in the mortise and a dab,will secure same...so it is spot on.Google it. laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course,I'm still sortin' parcels ripe with boolits,brass,die componetry and the like,amongst a host of scopes,bases,rings,etc. "Luckily",you "get" to read about it. Hint. Laughing!

Have a couple few/thousandty .284" 180 ELD's to moly,along with .243" 105 'Max and .224" Zombie 50's. Then there's alotta Maruto hooks that need tied and a crummy that needs stoked. You be sure to hover on my every word,gawk every Splendid Pixel and tell yourself that "you could too".

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

NoDollars,

I'd like to thank you for your daring tales of Alaska. Them 597's have no equal.

You poor...poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

WOW+P+!

Laughing!.................

'bean,

I've only got (4) Kreedmires. Half of 'em in .243",the balance in.264"...though only 25% of 'em are OEM,instead of Custom,if'n a Fieldcraft "counts".(grin)

It'll be a Vudoo morning.

Film at 11:00...........................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."