I never said they weren't quality, tough, fun, or worth the money. I was just discussing and comparing them to the discipline that I know, all the while knowing that they are not designed to be a benchrest rifle. I thought it might be interesting to discuss. There is no doubt that a benchrest rifle is designed and built for one purpose and that is to achieve the ultimate in accuracy. My involvement with many different types of rimfire rifles and my shooting journey led me to seek out the ultimate in rimfire accuracy and I was privileged to spend many hours in the shop of a top rimfire gunsmith discussing rimfire rifles. It was a fun journey and I learned much about rimfire accuracy along the way. I assumed others here in this forum may have a similar passion for rimfire accuracy and might find what I learned to be interesting and educational. I enjoy sharing that which I've learned. If I came off as elitist or "blue-blooded" (whatever that means), it was not my intent. I try to discuss these issues without calling names or belittling other shooters. We all have different goals and reasons for our shooting pursuits and I'm very aware other rifles are designed and built for other purposes. I'll leave you all to your shooting journey and hope you all have the fun I had with it. I hope these Vudoo guys do build a benchrest rifle and that they are able to expand the knowledge and limits of rimfire accuracy.

Last edited by cooper57m; 01/21/18.