'fiable,

The engraving pic you sent is Skookum...now your brother doesn't haveta' go hi-vis green,to keep 'em sorted out between you boys.(grin)

I'm still slathering mags with PaintSticks and buying different color ammo boxes,to keep all my stuff sorted. Thus far,the horse is staying in front of the cart and there is Method to the Madness,which surprises more than a few.

It's been pretty sporty here at work,dipping to -60 windchill...so here's hoping you boys are doing better than that and can score some nice conditions,to shake things out in.

Dangle pics along the way...................

260',

I get confused...but a wait time of a coupla months to score one of them Rimfires wayyyyyyy beyond your "means",would tend to indicate to me that business is beyond "brisk". Hint. Laughing!

64's assuredly ain't 54's and the Marlin Muse is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Your Imaginary Pretend Ignore ain't "working" so hot...but it is a hoot,that besides being a Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Gotta be alotta "satisfaction" in that,for someone who "does" as "much" as you. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Perhaps it'll help salve your VERY Tender Feelers,to plainly state the max distance others can apply the best wares in the business,so as to not upset your very WELL founded Insecurities?!? Perhaps also state how much scope mount inclination(if any),others can incorporate,less bruising your Dumbfhuqktitude even further? As per your vast "experience",how much remaining erector travel is "legal",before it becomes "bad form" and surges your Estrogen Levels even further? Might you be able to quantify how much others can ACTUALLY shoot something other than their mouths,keyboards and Imagination..before your high pitched Vagina Monologue cascades yet again? Feel free to ballpark it all. LAUGHING!

One thing is for certain about you Whining Clueless Dumb Fhuqks and that is when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done...you "lucky" kchunt. Whiners will always find something to Whine about,as they obliviously extoll their Stupidity and talk out their ass. Rest assured,THE last fhuqking thing I'd wanna do is steal your "thunder" and diminish your Imagination or it's Pretend...if only because it is all you've "got".

Feel free to dangle pics of "all" those "splendid" wares,if only to add even more HILARITY. It's never been tough to cypher,who shoots and who don't.

HINT..

Bless your heart for trying soooooooooo hard.

Wow +P+!

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."