LSU,

The 700 inlet footprint commonality,prolly don't hurt the equation.(grin)

Though in fairness,I only slipped mine into a coupla chassis(MDT and XHCG),to check fit/function. Feed/function was on the money in everything. Nothing is Tacticaler than a MacAmillion Remington Classic.(grin)

Coupla pards are going A5's and more contour on their Vudoo's,but the 18" Specter contour is perfect for my application,which is simply Hard Use Utility. I'd not change a thing.

I'm just shy of whistling the first case through it and am impressed every time I break that 2oz trigger and connect a dot.

Rather impressive platform.

Do it......................(grin)

'bean,

A double stacked 10-rounder that fit flush,wouldn't suck. If a guy was tipped over,it'd be no thing to simply shorten the mag,to whatever length/height was deemed requisite. I'm ALL about the superb feed/function and zero deformation,so am thankful to gun it in issued guise.

If a guy was hellbent on flushtitude,there really is no way to trump a Ruger rotary mag. They are amazingly robust,superbly reliable and easily sourced...but prone to more than a smidge of deformation(in all chamberings).

[Linked Image]

For a Budget Meat And Taters Rifle,one could prolly source a S/S RAR,gut the fhuqking POS Salvage-esque trigger "safety",re-spring same,call Bob,toss a 6x MQ in the saddle and do nice thangs.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

But it's akin to comparing a blowgun to a FWB 300S,in regards to Vudoo extrapolations.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Pardon the FWB 300S being pretty "Snipery" and Tacticalery".

Laughing!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Bless their hearts.................................

DD,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,but the astute can garner more than a smidge of info,by picking up a phone and talking to the Maker directly.

No...really.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."