Jeezus fhuqk...The Window Lickers come crawling from all corners,to talk out their asses. FUNNY schit! Congratulations?!?

The AICS footprinted 10rd mag,is one of many salient points,which are amongst the very impetus of the platform. I've heard through The Grapevine,that they feed purty slick to boot. Deformation is nil,which do tend to bolster Precision and Accuracy. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Just Saying RINK

In fairness however,I've never seen a S/S 40X,let alone a 10rd Repeater...'course nobody else on the Planet has either. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Though I'd be happy to flog upon these "esteemed" BR Rifles and fail 'em from actual Hard Use,just as fast as Clueless Kchunts could hand 'em over. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

More mainstay Precision offerings,simply cain't begin to hang with the properties of S/S and rugged reliability. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Cain't speak in regards to Custom 17HMR 77/17's either...unless a S/S 18" .720" Clark(LW) '77 wearing an RB trigger and one of them there MacAmillion stocks "counts"?!? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Simply speaking,the Vudoo is without peer. 'Course none of these Whining Kchunts have ever even seen one,let alone shot one or "built" one. Structurally,are their design flaws to preclude it from THE highest ranks? Nope. Though I reckon some will try to get cute and talk about dual ignition or 6:00 O'clock ignition,to talk out their asses even further. Last I heard,Mike was mulling a BR dedicated platform and it'll undoubtedly shine. Personally,I could give a fhuqk less about 50yd Paper Pursuits,as I'm all about REAL World Utility and Vudoo connects dots like no other. It is exceptionally well engineered,built to exceptional tolerances,crafted of exceptional materials and it's Theory is trumped only by it's Application. The mags are a marvel(cheer up,I've a few Marvel Unit One's too),the receiver footprint THE most forgiving and a myriad of fire control systems can be implemented. I drive a 2oz no safety S/S Shilen to steer boolits outta the 18" Benchmark,with 70MOA inclination,to arrange 39.1 Mils of elevation erector on the other side of a 50yd zero. It is a fhuqking HAMMER to the 600yd line and I've a "hunch",that I've prolly shot/got a "few" High Zoot Rimfires to extrapolate.

Now I get it,that Day Dreaming Clueless Fhuqks cain't begin to savvy any of it,but "luckily" that will not curtail their talking out their asses,as they "shoot" their Imagination and Pretend from their couchbound kchunts.

Bless their hearts.

P.S. and by the way,I've never seen anything from Cooper,that approached ANYTHING nearing rugged or reliable,if only because I suffer a few. Hint.

Laughing!............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."