Originally Posted by thomasconnor
Originally Posted by wageslave
I refuse to have any interaction with dead chickens or Satan.
YMMV.

I can't get past the goofy name(s) either. Can you imagine someone asking what kind of $2500 rifle you're shooting, and trying to say Vodoo Sinister with a straight face? Perhaps I'm too old. Aren't old guys usually the ones that can afford it though?

A $2500 gun for me must have a very nice piece of genuine wood, indicate who makes the barrel, a nearly flush fitting magazine, and not have a childish name(s) based in the occult. I wish the fellow had named it after himself instead.

The giant magazine means it won't fit in your pocket. I suppose it makes one look like an STBA though (sinister tactical bad-ass)?

I hope they do well but not for me in the current format...Tom

The market for a $2,500 rifles is pretty limited in general and probably more so for rimfire rifles. But if they think that they can make it work, then good for them.

I'm not a tactical fan and would prefer to spend my $$ on a 40x or 52 Sporters, but it would be nice if those rifle were made in stainless in addition to blue CM. I really like my Anne 1502 and 1517, but they aren't enough more accurate than my Marlin 917M2S and 917VS such that I would carry them afield under other than ideal weather conditions.