Sirs, I appreciate this desire to find personal perfection in a rifle. I have a lot to learn. I dropped my M700 into a B&C 2265 Alaskan ti and I like it very much. It shoots Nosler 140 E-tip into groups small enough to put game down at any reasonable range if i do my part. But I wonder about that bolt handle breaking off (grin) and I wonder about that nylon bottom metal failing at the wrong time... I know i can improve on this platform for fast shots at longer ranges, but the gains will be small increments - there ain't much that will shoot noticeably flatter and buck the wind better than a 140 grain 280 out to 400 yards.... the 26 Nosler is likely to give me the biggest stretch. Not sure what to scope it with... the idea is to build the flatest-shooting wind-buckingest bullet launcher i can, with a simple scope set up, and when the "Go" decision is made to shoot, put the reticle on the right spot of hair and pull the trigger... no dial twisting, no adjusting power... no spazzing as precious seconds step by and the critter moves away.