Originally Posted by jwall
Hey "Scotty", I know Bob called you that.

I was HOPING you would join this with YOUR perspective.

Originally Posted by jwall

BobinNH told the SAME thing to another Fire Member. I'll not drag him into this. I hope he joins in voluntarily. Bob had a 6.5 Creed and SHOT it and said, "This thing drops more than the 270 !"
smile smile smile smile smile smile

Thnx

Jerry

By all accounts I can figure Bob wasn’t wrong. I’m a young guy around here but he and RinB speak from years of experience. The part that really makes those fellas tops in my book is they will try new things and give an honest answer from their viewpoint.

Bob could’ve sold ice to eskimos. After the first two hours of speaking to him I had a rifle at my smiths becoming a Mashburn and had started hunting down Bitterroots... I’m still searching for any Bitterroots I can find. I figure if I have at least a 100 of them I have enough to build a rifle.

I remember talking to Bob from Wyoming after I took an Elk with the Bitterroot and he said “what do you think Scotty” I said “you’re right buddy, it crushes em”

Miss that fella everyday. He was a lion of a great guy that loved to hunt and talk good rifles and Bullets. My kinda fella.

Semper Fi