Originally Posted by JGRaider
He is to Accubond's what Swifty is to Dyna Bore Coat.

Careful there Uncle Rico...

I am stating simple facts and you seem to have issues with that.

I question how so many sycophants say they have never caught an Accubond and I have never seen one make an exit hole and across a broad range of bullet weights and diameters, ranges and velocities.

I also question the fact they claim a similar exit hole performance for TSX and TTSX. I have shot a bunch of critters using a number of them and have seen very few caught and have never personally caught one. The hunters I know using them have very similar results to mine. Some of them are laughing right now at the claims.

My Accubond experience is thin, but if only one in five get stopped on average I need to see nearly 150 exits in a row to come back to even. That includes four 300gr 375s failing to exit a broadside bear when a 270gr TTSX had just gone full length through the same bear. That is supposed to be a tough bullet.

And for the record, they are not "bad" bullets any more than Partitions are bad bullets. I simply think if killing is the only goal most bullets are equal. If the other parameters make a difference it is easy to do better.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.