Originally Posted by fredIII
I did have a friend that swore hard cast was the ticket for everything hand gun then get a mag of gold dots handed over in the heat of the moment. TSX is the LR equivalent of hardcast.

Have a friend of sorts who swears by the 168 ttsx in his 300 wsm. He has 20 plus sheep numerous beats to his name and he thinks that bullet is the cats ass for sheep and whatever else. Me on the other hand look at BC realize much better bullets out there, for his intended purpose. Like the AB,ELD-X. But no telling him different. Kind of reminds me of my friend I hunted with in Oregon and he was a Sierra guy through and through you mention Speer bullets oh boy you got a tirade on what chitty bullet they were. Knew another guy in my youth you mention Sierra bullets he start bitching about how boattails blew up and hornady bullets were the only bullet to use. But I used them all and they all kill, but prefer accubonds or partitions.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.