Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by gerry35
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

My Accubond experience is thin, but if only one in five get stopped on average I need to see nearly 150 exits in a row to come back to even. That includes four 300gr 375s failing to exit a broadside bear when a 270gr TTSX had just gone full length through the same bear. That is supposed to be a tough bullet.

And for the record, they are not "bad" bullets any more than Partitions are bad bullets. I simply think if killing is the only goal most bullets are equal. If the other parameters make a difference it is easy to do better.

My AB experience isn't "thin", and mirrors what MD says, and his experience is as far from "thin" as it gets. I have never said they mirrored TTX/TTSX penetration characteristics that I'm aware of. AB:s are killing machines, whether they exit or not and to say otherwise shows a complete lack of knowledge and/or experience.

I'll take the opinion of a guy who has lots of experience with a bullet over someone with virtually none but has strong opinions.

Reading comprehension is a gift. Everything I have been saying is verified in this thread by others arguing with my points. Critical readers are very clearly seeing my points.

LOL. Talking out both sides of your mouth.
Integrity is where you lack congrats on the reading.

The answer to the bullet?? accubond 100-1 over tsx on anything that requires shots over 400. Those accubonds win. In side 400 as well but I’m not starving or desperately need rib meat.

PS I have fired more TSX’s and Accubond in a week than you have ever. 😉 Alaska must be the IQ state.

Remember heavywalker selling 20,000+. 85grain TSX’s. Wonder where little brother got those.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/31/19.