Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

My Accubond experience is thin, but if only one in five get stopped on average I need to see nearly 150 exits in a row to come back to even. That includes four 300gr 375s failing to exit a broadside bear when a 270gr TTSX had just gone full length through the same bear. That is supposed to be a tough bullet.

And for the record, they are not "bad" bullets any more than Partitions are bad bullets. I simply think if killing is the only goal most bullets are equal. If the other parameters make a difference it is easy to do better.

My AB experience isn't "thin", and mirrors what MD says, and his experience is as far from "thin" as it gets. I have never said they mirrored TTX/TTSX penetration characteristics that I'm aware of. AB:s are killing machines, whether they exit or not and to say otherwise shows a complete lack of knowledge and/or experience.

A bunch of folks are laughing right now... claims of near equal exit wound percentages between X and ABs is beyond laughable.

The differences in the amount of meat lost to each is very obvious if you have a large enough sample. There are the occasional anomalies but it does not take a huge number of samples to show the obvious.

Your fantasies are your own and I will happily stand on whatever metric you think you stand a chance of competing on. Disabusal will be harsh.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.