Ultra light rifle

Bad shoulders

Big Game

Hate muzzle breaks

Hard Head

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animals are not hard to kill when you put a shot where it belongs

We killed big deer in Kansas and Nebraska with 6 Remington and 243's with 95g partitions and 100g Hornady interlock, 350 yards was no big deal.

I hunted cow elk off of mules in Az with 243 and 100g Partitions, shots were not long, and they flopped.

Your shoulder surgeon will advise you what to do, if you don't listen, they you are in for a shoulder replacement with some loss of movement. So, being a hard head gets you 3-4 months of Physical Therapy after the shoulder replacement with 9-12 months of recovery.

I started using Gentry muzzle breaks that throws the sound 15* or so forward, and wearing electronic ear muffs. I hear 3x to 5x times better than the average human, and this adds an entirely new hunting experience.

Adapt and Improvise

I have a good reason to not trust copper bullets, partitions are like the warmth of the morning Sun!

Last edited by keith; 07/07/19.