GL, Dunno yet as I had the shot only a week+ or so ago. My ?? was whether ya'lls thoughts on whether to sell/trade into some smaller calibers or how effective on game the download route in my current inventory was from ya'lls experiences. I've got some factory Lite 270 ammo on the shelf that'll be the 1st thing ASAP I try but lots of Retired Activities are eating my time since the BH & I have gotten into chasing Antique Euro furniture and have set up in 2 Sale locations and had been looking at opening a 3rd location before next Fall's selling season until April.

In late April we had a "mini" EF Zero tornado thru the neigborhood and I lost half a dozen 120'-160'+ pines that had stopped our world for 6-8 weeks. Next door they lost double that # of Old Growth Pines & other neighbors had trees root balls pulled out of the ground, with severe roof damage all around me, even knocked out the town's Municiple Water System's electric supply for over 10 days. I've still got temp power poles across the back fence so the Full Recovery Ain't Over anywhere in town by a long stretch but Life moves on and we survived better than others around us.

Late Last Fall we stopped the world when the BH had a stroke , with no permanent damage PTL and only a slight cogniton loss that shows up when things go too fast around her, but the probability of having both of her carotids' Roto Rootered at some point down the road... but it was a Bell Ringer notice of what we can and cannot handle time wise.

My desire to hunt with a CF rifle again is what's driving me to take advantage of the opportunities I'm finding as we open new doors with the Antique's bidnizz. But if I don't "schedule" a new activity then things that could be done never get planned for and done. Jst Ain't gonna sit in a rocking chair the rest of the my life and dream of what if I'd done this or that
Ron

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS !!!! Politicians are just like diapers, they need to be changed often and regularly for the same reason...Robin Williams.