Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JamesJr
......... Wars are what gave them the right to be exempted from many things, including not having to serve in the military that fights those wars. In other words, they don't like what this nation does, but they sure as heck don't mind living here and getting wealthy as a result of what it has to offer. That is about as pitiful a thing as I can think of. If they don't want to fight in time of war, they should be made to do something to support the effort, not be allowed to sit on their azz when the pledge of allegiance is said.
This is what I would respect them the most for. I am not into chanting either and I will not kill people for this country unless we are actually invaded.

Then maybe you outta get the f u k out of this country too and take some of the filthy vermin with you. The thing that you most respect them for is their cowardice? Alot of this stuff is mostly just griping about having to live around a bunch of backwards religious zealots....they stink, they are con artists, they speak German in public....blah blah blah. That's all just inconvenient stuff.

But some of it is dead serious stuff, their culture of abuse towards their families, especially women and young kids and their complete lack of responsibility to this nation. If anyone says that's what they respect most about them, then that person is no better than them.