Originally Posted by ol_mike
Getting a DUI on private property - what a bunch of bulls-hitt , it's no wonder this country is going to hell - people will gladly let the law/courts railroad them

And OMG if someone is doing something that they don't do - oh hell yes arrest them and pry 20K out of them for the state and lowyers . .

If someone is mowing their lawn and a cop decides to stick his nose in their business - they should be able to tell the cop to get the F off my property - then do whatever it takes to get him off your property .
Can't even imagine what our forefathers would think about the dumbfks who think this stuff is ok - SAD -VERY SAD place this country has turned into .

So I would get myself a couple of colt45 tall boys 24oz and fill them with ice water, one in each cup holder. A 3rd in my hand and wave at the popo with the can when they drive by while mowing my grass. Stay in my yard, not even near the utility dedication setback. See where it goes.

Then know if you got a neighborhood prick. He’ll be the one the shîts on the Constitution to do the work of the brown shirts. Go ahead and identify the local zealots by name.