Originally Posted by Ejp1234
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
I take it all back. I would NOT hire you for $1/hour and let you drink my urine for lunch.

One more lost opportunity for you.

Congrats, you didn’t kill an innocent. You likely can’t help yourself....texting while driving.

Typical liberal......no respect for anyone.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
I remember back before MADD when DWI wasn't such a big deal. Cops pulled me over drunk a couple times back then. Asked me if I'd been drinking and I admitted I had, more than a couple, and was headed for home. Both times they asked me where I lived and then told me to get back in my car, drive slow and they'd follow me home. No tickets involved.

Presumptuous cock sucker too aren't you ? FYI, I don't text at all, while driving or otherwise and my driving record is clean as a whistle to this day. Quite likely I'm more employable than you are so don't worry, you can drink all the piss. I won't be needing it.

I disagree... dont text? That lacking communication skills and shows you dont adapt... it also says your probably old as [bleep]... and age discrimination is more real than face tattoo discrimination these days. No one wants an old geezer that cant figure out a cell phone! For [bleep] sake, Ive done millions of dollars of business transactions via text...
Never said I couldn't, just said I don't. I am getting old but not as old as most here. I don't give a shyt what you've done via text or otherwise. Nor do I give a damn what you do or don't agree with.