When i was 21 or 22 I got a DUI. I deserved it... I told the cop I fugged up, and I literally cried because I knew the negative implications it would have on my career. He was about my age as well... I remember him looking at me cry. He didnt come to court. I remember the judge and SA calling him over and over again to see where he was. My case was thrown out and charges dropped.

It still cost me thousands of dollars.... I dont know for sure or not, but I feel like he knew I had really learned my lesson.... maybe thats why he didnt come?

Either way, I never drove a vehicle intoxicated again. My wife is my desi at all times because she doesnt drink at all. I can honestly say it was a great learning situation for me and I corrected my self immediately. I know that a harsher penalty wouldnt have made any further positive difference for me, though warranted. I know that for others, even the harshest penalty doesnt prevent them from being repeat offenders however.

OP - do you really know the whole story? Theres her story, his story, and the facts.... the bottom line, she was behind the wheel of a motor vehicle while intoxicated.... lots of people die while doing that or from others doing that.... it is a serious crime, and it should be. Absolutely you should hire an attorney for her career alone.

Shes a nurse, who say the following in their creed “ I shall abstain from whatever is deleterious and mischievous”...

She needs legal representation... and pronto.

To the idiot that said to get an attorney asap to sue them.... hahahahahaha yeah, idiot covers it just fine... will probably be the dumbest thing I read all day, and being sick with the flu I will read a lot!