Originally Posted by Woodhits
I handled hundreds of DUI cases as a prosecutor and tried a few. Get her case evaluated by a local attorney, sometimes the cops make procedural mistakes and you'll never know if you don't seek professional help. If nothing else, a good lawyer will help her cut a deal with the prosecutor.

I am sure they can.
I have a older brother that never did a night in jail until his 8th DUI, then he did 18 months. He could always afford the best of lawyers..

He now has 13 DUI's to his name, had to leave his home state to avoid prison and of course they will not extradite him on the charges, they don't want him back in their state.
He's recently found he is banned from having a drivers licenses in any state due to his driving history and he if furious about it. He has been hiring lawyers and fighting it.

He just got a driving with no licence charge and did 10 days for it, that is the only time he has ever served other that 18 months he did after his 8th.

I haven't any idea how he has never killed anyone driving. All his DUI related accidents have been single vehicle.

I seldom see him and avoid the subject of his driving issues when I do see him. I once asked him exactly how many DUI's he had.
He gave me a schitty smirk and and asked "arrested for or prosecuted for?" I didn't respond and the topic was closed.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?