Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
.08 is stupid low and I mentioned that early in this thread. It is currently all about revenue, not safety.

But there is still no excuse for a .23....even if you’re only 2 miles from home. You have other vehicles, property, even your own passengers.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Those types of comments will get you lambasted by the dunderhead drinking liberals on this forum.
Liberals believe they are the only occupants on this planet, or the only occupants that actually matter. Accountability.....nope.

BAC limits are too low.....but some real idiots drove vehicles last night.

Originally Posted by OAM

No excuses for driving drunk. She should have been thinking about her career and reputation, not to mention public safety. Thank god that cop was watching. She could have killed somebody.

Yep, many good folks are getting their lives screwed over for having 2 glasses of wine at a Christmas party. It's a money maker for the state and lieberal lowyers however.

My wife's an addictions counselor.

The vast majority of BAC's she see come through are much closer to you ladder number, the 0.23 then the former.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell