Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BC30cal
deflave;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day's been a good one for you and yours thus far and all is as it should be for you all.

As I was perusing the news sources this morning, I found this gem....

If we note how the shooter is described, the photo of the skateboard wielder they choose to use instead of the one above and a couple other subtle statements, it SHOULD remove all doubt of the narrative being manipulated.

Again, I'm not trying to convert anyone when I keep on quoting this verse....Matthew 11:15 "He who has ears, let him hear."

All the best to you folks this fall sir.

Dwayne

"The shooter is being described as a militia-type suspect because he was carrying an AR-15."

Uh, every able bodied American male is presumed to be part of either the organized or unorganized militia, and is obliged to supply himself with a long arm suitable for defending American civilization, should it come under violent threat. That's fundamental to Americanism going back to our founding.

Typical media bullshit. "Militia". Too bad he didn't try shooting the lardass at time :54 with that puny AR round smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”