Originally Posted by T_Inman

I am not so sure I agree. I don't think a DA, a mayor and a sheriff (let alone all three) all of whom have to be somewhat educated and experienced are dumb enough to not see how absurd pressing charge here is, let alone murder 1. There's a LOT more going on behind the scenes then anyone here knows.

For all we know, this whole nationwide civil unrest is being staged by some behind the scenes conservative, to make the dems look worse and worse in hopes for a conservative outcome in Nov. That may be far fetched, but I am not pushing any possible explanation aside at this point.

I love your optimism but from where I'm sitting (the cheap seats) we witnessed a knee-jerk reaction that was done in hopes of appeasing a very aggressive media machine.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that, that sheriff has zero experience or training in PR.

His answers were nothing short of juvenile and will only exacerbate the problems he has no handle on.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house