Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Once again your reading comprehension has failed you. I didn't ask if there was anything of value, I asked if there was any good discussion, adding that I almost always have questions.

Let's revisit my first contrarian salvo in this jewel of a train wreck.

"The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?"

How dare me right?

That question was almost completely neutral. If it leaned any way it leaned against the "molester."

After some usual foolishness on your part, you finally provided something of substance (the twitter link) that helped answer the question. Somebody else posted a video that helped answer the question. Amazing how many people can't or won't substantiate their beliefs or take offense to someone asking in a very neutral way. You'd think a forum full of guys who should know the value of being able to articulate reasons for using deadly force in self-defense could do better.

I'm sorry.

Yes, Paul.

There are videos on Twitter that solicit discussion of a given issue.

I hope this response is helpful.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house