Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Sheister
Reading this thread, it reminds me that so many with no legal training think they have a handle on the legal issues at hand in a case like this and can spout off their reasoning as if they are a SCOTUS judge. There will be nothing simple about this case when it reaches the DA, and even more convoluted when and if it reaches the jury trial... you can bet the prosecutors will dig up every little bit of this young man's life to destroy him and some of it may even be true. All the "obvious" evidence in the video may or may not be allowed in the trial unless his lawyer has his [bleep] together and keeps it in play as long as possible...

The fact that Paul is questioning everything is exactly what I would want a good attorney to do. How else are you going to defend if you don't know and understand every last angle the prosecution will take so you are prepared to defend against their slander, or legal interpretation of the laws. Self defense laws are being twisted and misused all around this country these days, possibly in an effort to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, so don't expect attorneys in a liberal s#!t hole like this to quote them or even understand them correctly....

Okay, back to your usual bickering and untrained "expertise" fellas....

I can take comfort in the fact that one person among the thousands of deep thinkers we have here gets it.

You two should make a baby.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house