Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
The facts as I see them looking at a half dozen poorly shot videos:

First shooting, the Kid was being pursued by short, bald pedo felon who threw something at him. Pedo felon's injuries are consistent with someone who tried to take a gun away from someone by grabbing the barrel/muzzle first. If someone was chasing me and tried to take my gun away, I'd be in fear of my life if that pedo felon actually got the gun in his own hands. Fear of his own life? Check.

Second shooting, the Kid was in full retreat and fell. He was actually on his back when Hong Kong Fuey tried to do a flying kick to the head followed shortly by skatepunk trying to brain him with a 10 pound board while he was still down. Fear of imminent great bodily harm? Check.

"Paramedic" felon actually had a gun pointed at the Kid while the kid was still down. The Kid reacted remarkably quickly and ended that threat without further shooting the felon who still had access to his gun. If it was premeditated, he would've finished the job. Fear of his own life? Check.

Certainly a charge of murder in the first degree is not tenable, even for the best prosecutor. Something is amiss.

That's about it.

And "paramedic" felon (a) was prohibited by law from having a firearm and (b) tried to murder the Kid with it. Why hasn't he been charged?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.