Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by hemiallen
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
The second and third shoots were clearly justifiable. How was the child molester still an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury after he threw the incendiary device?

Seriously

A guy is chasing you, probably yelling I'll kill you ( or shoot me nig ga). Then the guy throws either a brick or MTC at you, you are running away from him in fear of your life, most likely. You stop and turn to stand your ground and guy is still running at you.

You don't think shorty is a threat to kid? How does kid know shorty doesn't have a knife or handgun? Do you just stand there and wait for shorty to escalate and poke a hole in you before you can defend yourself?

You apparently haven't been in a fight other than with your cat, or you would realize things can go south fast. A guy chasing you is always a threat until he stops chasing you, and walks away. Let your guard down,and you might not see tomorrow.

I see lots of stupid folks on twitter posts, what handle do you go by?

The funniest I just read from the above posting link: It's all Trumps fault that he allowed the Corona to get here from China and the UK! Fug gin brain dead folks who hopefully can't figure out how to vote.

To add to this. Guy is attacking you/running at you to attack you and you have a weapon.

I read that as:

1 - crazy as hell = imminent danger to me
2 - attacking me when he knows I am armed to take my weapon and use it on me
3 - attacking me when he knows I am armed because he too is armed
4 - attacking me when he knows I am armed because he intends to harm me before I can stop him with my weapon

Each and or any combination of those equates to a very serious situation and makes for a situation where the armed person is in fear for his safety, well-being/life and is absolutely in the right to shoot to defend himself.

Would you ever try to disarm someone you thought was a threat?

Would I ever try to disarm someone with an AR that I thought was a threat?

Umm, no. Unless if I felt he was a threat to me and I shot him because of it and that classifies as me trying to disarm him, then, yes.

Montana MOFO