I just got the barreled action in from JES. He stamped .358 and 1-12 on the underside of the barrel, didn't mess with the factory .243 marking. Whoever fires a .243 round is gonna pull out a funny looking spent case. Doubt accuracy will be that good.... Now, those bullets may actually hit the ground before 100 yds.... blush

It looks good. Will give it the Hawkeye look see when I get home. Next is glassing, touching up the stock after glassing, mounting scopes, then off to the range. I have some reloading to do. Formed cases are all primed and ready to go. I'm going to shoot the .243 formed cases, the R-P .308 formed cases, etc. as groups for consistency, although that may not matter.

Stuff ordered from Graf and Son not yet shipped. They say they have a 7-9 day delay in shipping. From them I ordered 100 W/W factory .358 cases, round nose 200 Sierra Pro Hunter, and 180 TTSX.

The formed brass looks really good and I'll proceed while Graf gets their "stuff" together... At least Midway gets their stuff out on time, but they don't have W/W brass and the Starline brass I order got lost in the mail. Now, they're out of Starline. Good thing Midway sent another set of dies so I could form .358 Win brass.

DF