Biggs, that round is a hoot. I think I've spent more Loony time messing with it than about any round I can remember. And enjoying every minute.

I'm probably gonna end up with three dedicated scopes for different categories of loads. The 150 and 160 CEB Raptors have a POI at least 10" higher than the 200's. So, may have one scope sighted for them. Swapping out scopes is easier than sighting in for each category.

Then there is the 178 Hammer, POI closer to the others, but I'm gonna be pushing it, so who knows. The 203 Hammer is interesting, but I think the 178 is the only Hammer I'll need.

I have 200 gr. NAB's, 225 gr. SGK's, 225 gr. NPT's that I'm working with. Those are serious hunting bullets, but don't count out those fancy new monos.

The 180 TTSX shoots well, POI not that far from the 200's.

Then there are the pistol bullets. The 170 Gold Dots and 180 XTP's both shoot very well with fast powder. They measure .357, not .358. Slightly undersize doesn't seem to hurt a thing at the range..

The 180 FN Speer is a good shooter and it measures .3585.

Now, if something in that line up doesn't suit, we have a problem.... grin

Faster powders seem to group better. I'm going to be pushing X-Terminator with all of them, even the 225's. I'm able to get a full charge in a case without compression. TAC is a tad bulkier and I'm not a fan of compressed loads. I like the powder to touch the bullet and I've found that full house loads of X-Term does just that. I've been using BR-2 primers, but am staring to use CCI 250's, especially with ball powders.

The JES bore is starting to smooth out. Fouling isn't a problem as it was earlier. DBC helps for sure, but a lot of bullets down the tube seems to slick it up. And, it seems accuracy may be improving.

DF